Saturday, May 07, 2011

MyOSS Conference 2011

So MOS2011 is coming up and I am kind of excited about it. I was there last year to talk about Agile practices for healthy software engineering. I didn't attend all the sessions but I remember the session on converting a normal HTML site to fit mobile browser very informative, and as well as MariaDB engine session by Colin Charles.

I have submitted a proposal to talk about using Gaelyk for cloud programming. Gaelyk is a Groovy PaaS framework on top of Google App Engine -- it is mature and a viable alternative to using Java for developing GAE application. Like all Groovy framework, it's easy to get started and I hope I will get the chance to show a glimpse of the future of cloud programming with Gaelyk and GAE.

But for now, if you want to learn more, check out Gaelyk Tutorial.


No comments: